miércoles, 23 de enero de 2019



UNIT 1: PEOPLE
TARGET STRUCTURE: THE VERB TO BE, POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES, POSSESSIVE CASE 

SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES: At the end of the unit SWBAT:

· Greet and say goodbye to people in formal and informal situations.
· Introduce themselves and others.
· Spell their names using the alphabet letters.
· Exchange basic information about their lives.
· Learn some countries and their nationalities.
· Elicit their telephone number using the ordinal numbers.
· Say their date of birth using the cardinal numbers.
· Talk about their family members.
· Use the everyday verbs to talk about their daily actions.


So let's begin my dear students and we are going to practice this little dialogue for you to understand how the greeting in English work.


Read a dialogue to the class between some people at the university introducing themselves and sharing some personal information.

Dialogue:


Matias: Oh, I feel nervous. This is my first day at the university.
Clara: Hello! I am Clara. What`s your name?
Matias: Hi! My name is Matias.
Clara: Mathias?
Matias: No, Matias.
Clara: How do you spell your name?
Matias: It`s M-A-T-I-A-S.
Clara: Is it M-A-T-H-I-A-S?
Matias: No, it`s M-A-T-I-A-S.
Clara: Oh, thank you. Tell me, how old are you?
Matias: I am eighteen years old. What about you?
Clara: I`m nineteen.
Matias: Nice to meet you, Clara.
Clara: Nice to meet you, too. The class is about to start.
Matias: Oh, yeah! You are right. The teacher is coming.





Greetings and Farewells

In Spanish, there are different ways of greeting and saying hello depending on the context of the situation, the time of day and who you are talking to. Some of the most common expressions are:



Return

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © INGLES - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -