martes, 19 de marzo de 2019

Future Tense with “Going To” – Discussing Future Plans
Choose the correct word from the list below to complete the following sentences. Use the correct form of
the future tense with “going to”.
hang / wear / practice / get / ask / visit / write clean / study / exchange / quit / take / give / fix

ex. My brother sent me a letter last week. I’m going to write him back tomorrow.
1. My house is very dirty. I ___________________ it tomorrow.
2. Miriam is going to a party next Saturday. She _________________ her new red dress.
3. Robert bought a new painting at the art show. He __________________ it over the sofa in his living room.
4. The hockey championship is next month. The boys ________________ every night next week.
5. Jack hates his job. He ___________________ next week.
6. We have a math exam in three days. We ___________________________ very hard for the next few days.
7. It’s very cold and rainy outside now. I ____________________ a nice, hot bath as soon as I get home from
this soccer game.

8. Ellie has a hair appointment for this afternoon. She _________________ her hair cut and colored.
9. I had a flat tire on my car yesterday. My husband ______________________ it later today.
10. It’s our parents’ anniversary tomorrow. We ___________________ them a gift certificate to a beautiful new
restaurant.
11. Sue got a sweater from her mother-in-law for her birthday. It didn’t fit, so she __________________ it for a
larger size.
12. Sam just got his driver’s license. He _________________ his father to let him borrow the car next weekend.
13. Their grandmother is in the hospital. They _________________ her next weekend.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © INGLES - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -